Recognition State, National & International
State, National & International
- Arnav Sinha of class VIII has secured School Rank1 in SOF - National Science Olympiad 2020 -2021.
He has also secured School Rank 1 in SOF - International Mathematics Olympiad 2020-2021.
- Sridhi Sagar of class 1 has secured Zonal Rank 20 in Jharkhand Zone in SOF - National Science Olympiad 2020 - 2021
- Namami Gange Quest, 2021
- Khushi Pandey of class X A, CPS, has won Bronze Medal in National Level Painting Competition
- Kumari Meenakshi, Class VII D, CPS, Ranchi got 1st and 3rd Position in different Events at 2nd Jharkhand Open Karate Championship 2021 (12 to 14 yrs Girls) in Kata & Kumate, Team
- Aadrika Banerjee, Class I, CPS represented Ranchi District and got 2nd & 3rd Place in the 2nd Jharkhand Open Karate Championship 2021 (6 to 8 years Girls)in Kata & Kumate, Team.
- Roop Mallik, Class IV B, CPS represented Ranchi District and got 1st Place in the 2nd Jharkhand Open Karate Championship 2021(8 to 10 years Boys).
- Shreya Nayak, CPS, Ranchi stood First in Recitation (Hindi) Class Group - 8 to 10 at the 50th Annual Competition 2020 (Quiz and Recitation Competition).
- Veda Dhani Oraon of CPS, Ranchi, Class II C has been awarded with Certificate of Appreciation for securing 1st prize in Group A of City and School level Competition of Chinmaya Geeta Chanting Competition 2020
- Aadrika Banerjee Class I, CPS, Ranchi graded to the rank upto 1st Kyu Brown Belt 'Orange' Kyu 8th in recognition of the progress made in Karate by the diligent study of Shito-Ryu-Karate
- Achievement of Bhumika Dutta of Class IX D, CPS
- Muskan, Class VIII, CPS participated in Aryabhatta Mathematics Competition (Middle Group), held on 25-01-2020 and has been awarded for achieving 1st Position (66.67% Marks) in her own school.
- Aadrika Banerjee, Class I, CPS, Ranchi has been awarded Certificate for Participating in Drawing Competition, Class I to III category of ISRO Cyberspace Competitions - 2020
- Vedika Dutta of Class X D, received a certificate for successful participation in Mahatma Gandhi Gyan Sarita Rashtrastariya e-prasannotri Competition
- Md. Ali Imam, Class- III B, CPS, Kanke Road, Ranchi has been awarded with Certificate of Appreciation Corona Warriors
- Ananya Kumari, Class IV B, CPS achieved the 2nd Position (Eco-Minions - Poster Category : Class Vth and below) on the occasion of World Environment Day, 5th June 2020
- Bhavya Patel has won Bronze Medal in National Level Painting Competition (Mahadev 2020)
- Bhavya Patel has won Silver Medal in National Level Painting Competition (The Green Hero 2020)
- Shreya Nayak, Class VIII A, got 1st position all over India in "Tarang Baal Kavya Gosthi" organised by Rashtriya Kavi Sangam Karnataka State Unit.
- Shivansh Shekhar, Class II, got 2nd position all over India in "Tarang Baal Kavya Gosthi" organised by Rashtriya Kavi Sangam Karnataka State Unit.
- Vedika Dutt has received a Certificate of Achievement for participation and successful completion of International Online Quiz on "Physical Education & Sports" .
- Vedika Dutta of Class X D, received a Certificate of Participation for an Online Quiz on COVID-19